Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OUR DAY

Bob's in rehab now, and Ann took him his morning coffee this morning, a most welcome gift. He has requested cereal covered in fruit in the morning. Wonder how soon he might expect his entire food for the day! Also they shaved off his beard but didn't give him a hair cut, so Ann and I plan to braid his hair tomorrow. The doctor has implied that it will take 3 or 4 more weeks before he comes home.

Ann and I went to Arkadelphia this afternoon, for a short visit with my Doctor. The weather was perfect, and our Buick (Vance Elizabeth) couldn't have given us a better ride. Ann will be here the rest of the week, and Walt is coming next Wednesday---the silver lining of Bob's troubles.

We actually saw rain (that is water from heaven) over in Arkadelphia today. It lasted far too short a time-------Hope you saw some too, Marian

1 comment:

  1. Best start preparing Bob's menus for the day I guess.....and you are braiding his hair? Oh my--
    Actually sounds like things are going fairly well and I'm happy to learn that! Hugs to you, Bob and Ann! Love, M

    ReplyDelete