Friday, November 26, 2010

A friend from our very young age came to visit today. Mike Armstrong
lived across the street on 27th St. in Parsons, Ks. He is now retired, and lives on an island off Florida. He's had a very exciting life, but is VERY happy to be out of the rat race now.

Bob is walking better now, but I didn't get to go see him today. I'm hoping that he'll be home permanently for Christmas. He came home yesterday and ate Thanksgiving Dinner with me down in our Village dining room. He will be here all day tomorrow with some help to see that he doesn't fall again.

I'm afraid that I have the pink eye. I will probably spend half the day taking care of that. Oh well, with Bob here, that's the very important thing! Take care==Marian

3 comments:

  1. We hope you had a wonderful time with Bob home! We drove from Orlando to Nashville yesterday and are home from our week there. Fun being with the 4 grandkids and our kids, but tiring needless to say. Oh, and yes, I did get to Harry Potter's new theme park--twice! And yes, I rode his amazing ride. I don't know who is more excited, Grant (the 8 year old who got his Harry Potter wand) or me! (Grant allowed that I must be a 'master wizard' when I told him I didn't actually need a wand to cast spells--and he was serious! ha!) I don't think I ever REALLY grew up.
    Just delighted to hear Bob got home for Thanksgiving! And I hope your eye is better. Love! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got Bob home for Thanksgiving. Hopefully by Christmas he will be home for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy busy - it was good to see you Sunday - I too hope he is home for Christmas and that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete