Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It was a nice day here today in that it didn't rain, and it wasn't cold. Bob is working hard on being able to walk so he can come home for good, but will come home tomorrow so that he can go to Thanksgiving dinner down in our dining room. It will be wonderful to have him here for even just a short while. My afternoon was spent visiting him, and trying to stay awake after I got back. This sleeping problem is of some concern, and I can't find a good book to give me a reason to stay awake. I have a great desire for a visit to Kansas, but no chance of doing it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL=====Marian

3 comments:

  1. And to you, too, dear Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to see you posting, Marian. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Bob home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that Bob could be home for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete