Tuesday, July 27, 2010

COMPUTERS

My computer wouldn't turn on today - it did NOT tell me why! But Walter just got here, and with a push and a pull of some sort, he fixed it!!!!

The subject for the blog today is how wonderful it is to have a computer. I chose the subject before I even got up, so before it wouldn't turn on. And I do believe that my machines - I've had 4 - have added a great deal to my life. There has been frustration from the first, but that has made me learn to deal with the special kind of frustration that is caused me. BUT all the various good things that I can do with the computer have added SO MUCH TO MY LIFE---THOSE OF US WHO HAVE THEM FOR OUR PLEASURE HAVE, I'M SURE, LEARNED A LOT. It won't be many years, however, before everyone can do what Walter did---because having them will be so much a part of everyone's everyday life. So much for today------take care, Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment