Thursday, July 15, 2010

Here's A Sandwich for You...

When I wake in the morning, I'm always hungry. I can visulize my egg-on-toast and am immediately ready to get up. We always, however, read the paper before breakfast. And in the newspaper this morning, this is what my eye caught as I was glancing through the cross word puzzle section:

Grilled Peanut Butter, Banana and Bacon Sandwich with Honey on Boulevard Bread Co. Ciabatta. It costs $8.00 Ugh. Hope reading about it didn't ruin your breakfast--Marian

3 comments:

  1. It wouldn't cost $8 if you made it yourself. Of course I would start customizing immediately (whole grain toast, likely no bacon because I don't have any), etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathy---that's funny. I'm sure whole grain taost will make it better---BUT NOT MUCH---and not enough to try it--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like a recipe some 4 year old came up with.

    ReplyDelete