Friday, July 2, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I admired Sen. Byrd--and there is a quote in the paper this morning that I really liked. A new Senator asked him for advice about how to be a good Senator. He supposedly answered: "Stay loyal to the Constitution, stay loyal to the Constitution, and do what I tell you." Now, doesn't that sound like him?

Big excitement at our house yesterday: we bought a golf cart with the help of Ken who found it, and now can use it here in the village. I haven't had a chance (or been given permission !!!) to drive it yet, but I can wait.

Hope nice things happen to you today----Marian

1 comment:

  1. The golf cart sounds perfect! Does it have a cover on top? I saw some when we were there that were more/less enclosed.......
    Since we live about 1/2 mile from the grocery store(s), I think this would be useful for us, too--avoid using the car. But we don't live in an enclosed community as you do so we can't. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete