Sunday, July 11, 2010

MY DREAM--

I had a dream last night that I was selling a crate of ten evening dresses to China, but that one of the dresses needed to be repaired. "They" sent a huge Earth Moving Machine that came rolling up. It had a piece of dress material hanging from it which "it" dropped into the crate of dresses.
. The dress was repaired immediately, and what woke me up was that I was trying to push the Earth Machine out of the way, and the frustration I felt when it wouldn't get out of the way--------Well, I'm awake now, and all I want for the day is to be "calm, cool and collected"! I wish that for all the world-----Marian

2 comments:

  1. Funny dream! I wonder what prompted it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you ate one of those PB & J sandwiches with bacon and honey. That would certainly inspire a dream like that!

    ReplyDelete