Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Day in the Nineties

Exhaustion lasts longer in the nineties, and that always surprises me. It's hard to believe that I can't do what I want to, when I want to.

But two nice things happened yesterday, and one disappointment. The Cleaning lady came (she comes every two weeks), and we watched THE BLIND SIDE last night. It was excellent, both because Sandra Bullock did her part so well, and because it was a positive--for the good--type of film. Hope you get to see it. The disappointment: the chair didn't come. They said that it would be today. Oh well, something to look forward to.

Before we came over here, I was warned that I wouldn't have anything to do--that I'd be bored. Ha ha. My projects include piecing a lap quilt (all blocks are ready to sew together, WHEN I HAVE TIME; working on a dry-point etching, and interviewing and writing about people here for a possible treatise about some of the ones who have done interesting things. I'M NOT BORED. Have some fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment