Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just another day---

We had BAD thunder and lightning storm early this morning . Scary, but all of this was followed by a much needed, lovely sounding rain.

Another lady and I have been interviewing other residents about the interesting lives they have had. Previously, we had handed out questionnaires that would give us some information about each of them. Forty three of these were turned in, and from these we selected to interview those who's stories appear in our collection. I'm not sure what we will do with them, but rather hope that they can be prepared for distribution and will bring about more friendships among those who live here.

Anyway, it is a great project for me as I love talking to people, and listening to their lives. Today I hope to talk to a lady whose daughter was Miss Arkansas once. Yesterday, my interview was with a lady who won second place in a skiing contest--only lost first place by 10 seconds! Have some fun today-----

No comments:

Post a Comment