Tuesday, April 27, 2010

INDECISION

Nothing is planned today, though I may interview one more person and take a trip to the storage place for some possible art works that I can sell. I finished the book I was reading last night THE POSTMISTRESS, a novel by Sarah Blake so need to select another. Also might put the blocks to the lap quilt together. I know the flowers our art friends brought yesterday need watering, and I can also make the lemon pie for which I have the ingredients. BUT YOU KNOW what I will probably do? You are right: NOTHING.

The Little Rock Newspaper noted this morning that it is NOT folding, but actually getting more readers both week days and Sunday. This is really good news for us, as although Bob is on FACEBOOK, all the other methods of technical communications are --shall I say?--beyond our reach. Newspapers are our speed, but WE BOTH LOVE TO GET E-MAILS! HINT HINT-----Have lots of fun today. Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment