Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday was a busy day. Early in May, they have an Arts & Craft Sale Day, and I decided to enter. I spent the day making note cards, and enjoying the new SMALL paper cutter we got at Hobby Lobby. My new printer seemed reluctant about following my wishes, so it took lots of self-control on my part to keep it in line. The cards still have to be put with envelops and tied up for sale. We plan to go to the storage bin soon where my art is, and choose several pieces to put on my "table". So many "fun" activities here!

And an early evening hour at Ken's with Mary Jo, Bill and Warren added excitement to the evening.

The Storms passed through and today is BEAUTIFUL again. We will spend a lot of time getting ready for the Bismarck Art group who are coming for lunch tomorrow. I truly love and admire the people in it and look forward to lots of "talk".

Of course, Bob and I have to read the Sunday papers and try the big crossword puzzles first-----More about all of this tomorrow. Have fun today

No comments:

Post a Comment