Friday, April 23, 2010

Just another day---

I just finished another perfect breakfast: sunny-side egg on a piece of toast made from my Mother's recipe, a banana, a strawberry and 4 raspberries, AND a sausage! Bob makes me one like that every morning! After that my interest in food for the rest of the day just plain deteriorates!

The chair DID come yesterday, and although we aren't used to it yet, it is VERY comfortable. It will be hard for me to wait those six weeks for mine to arrive.

Yesterday was also "get beautiful day"--well, we TRIED to do so--as we went to the Beauty Parlor provided here. Bob got a hair cut and beard trim, and I got a wash and a blow-dry. Well, you don't care if we did that, but it was a much needed activity for us both.

We're to have storms today. We're beginning to get ready for big company Monday. Have some fun-----

No comments:

Post a Comment