Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CATCH -UP

THANKS FOR DOING BLOG
ANN IS WONDERFUL PERSON (A Japanese Poetry Form)
I AM SO LUCKY--

Im' back at the computer again. There was a plug out, but can't you just see me down under the desk trying to find the hole and putting it back? If I had tried it, I'd be there still. It was worth the $40 bucks to have the expert do it---

We went to Arkadelphia yesterday only to hear that there was a bank robber loose, and that everyone should lock up. OBU locked the entire colloge up, but the man and some of the money were found. Also, according to the paper, there is a man over in Arkadelphia who is entering houses at night and watching people sleep. He is in the nude. Now you probably thought that we moved over here because we are old, but 0000hhhh bank robbers and nude men?
I'm so glad the computer is fixed!!!! Marian

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are back on!
    Thanks for the senryu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be able to write something clever, but I can't! (Not as clever as you.) Glad you are back! Also glad it was a computer plug and nothing more serious like a computer bug! (There, that's the best I can do.)

    ReplyDelete