Sunday, August 15, 2010

Miscellaneous

l. Aren't the melons, cantaloupe and watermelons good? Peaches too,Ken , though they are still ripening. 2. I read in the newspaper that friendships keep one alive. That must be true as we have had both long lives and lots of wonderful friends. 3. I make our Christmas cards every year, and I see on the calendar that it's time to start thinking of ideas. 4. I'm trying to beat the salt habit (heard this before?) so I gave up my perfect egg-toast-sausage breakfast for cereal. It was horrible 5. Still have to finish Andre Agassi's biography, which I find very interesting. What he had to go through to be the "best" is unbelievable---but a little thought shows that to be the "best" of anything the person must have to really work and even sacrifice.
6. Well, that's all. Have a good day-----Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment