Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FANCY DINNER

I very seriously considered going back to bed this morning. But didn't as we are having a fancy, candle-light dinner here tonight, and we are signed up to go. When they announced that it was a formal dinner, I knew Bob was OK as he had brought his tux over to the village when we moved. I don't even own a dress, so asked the manager what was meant by "formal." ( I have a clean pair of white pants with good creases in them, and a pretty blouse, and hoped they'd do.) His answer? "Oh, anything but shorts."-------WELL, so I didn't go back to bed. Marian

2 comments:

  1. Very good! Is there a special reason for the formal dinner? That sounds so nice! And, you don't have to do the cooking (or cleaning or preparing or clean up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be eating at home tonight and it will be something I've yet determined, shopped for, or fixed...your dinner sounds like a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete