Monday, August 30, 2010

TRIVIA

Things that caught my eye in the paper this morning:
l. Imagine the dictionary on line and not on paper?!
2. Warnings not to buy an electric car if there were no way to "fill 'er up" in town: Well, dah!
3. I saw nothing about eggs, but I might have missed something.
4. Two men in Texas had the same name, same birth date, and both carried a Texas driver's
license but luckily didn't have the same finger prints.
5. The Martins are flocking to leave, a sure sign of fall.
I was tempted to go back to bed--------Marian

2 comments:

  1. I use online dictionaries a lot! More convenient since I spend my working day in front of a computer, and I can easily compare definitions and word origins if I use dictionary.com. And those are just the English-language dictionaries.

    ReplyDelete