Wednesday, August 18, 2010

COMPLAINTS

And still the carpet cleaner hasn't arrived. Some things annoy me far more than they should, as when we change our schedule to accommodate something, I want them to follow through as they have said they will. Well, that makes me unique!

Had three answers to my blog yesterday in response to my not having anything to say. Do I express my opinions that much? Don't answer that!

Nothing really happened yesterday; the worst thing was a broken finger nail. What a nuisance!

Take care, Marian

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this seems to happen quite a bit when dealing with businesses around here as well.
    Today, we are waiting for our Comcast person to come to repair some exterior line to our TV. Seems a storm knocked it out, so no TV. Their time frame is 'sometime between 8 and 5' (because, originally, they said Friday!)....and, of course, the bill never gets cut back because of lack of service! I, too, am annoyed.

    ReplyDelete