Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A "Guest Poster"

Mom's computer is still down, but I can get into her blog from mine, so I think I'll add today's post:

When I was a young child, I was shy and scared of doing many things. Mom had a bracelet that I adored: It was like a charm bracelet with huge shiny colorful stones hanging from the chain. Mom named it "The Courage Bracelet" and let me wear it whenever I had to do something scary. That was WONDERFUL! It got me through many difficult situations.

When I was an adult, Mom gave me The Courage Bracelet for Christmas one year. What a great present! And since then, we've sent it back and forth when one of us has had to face something difficult.

Now, Mom would end this post by saying: Find your Courage Bracelet and wear it whenever you need it.

-Ann

1 comment:

  1. What a marvelous story--just wonderful! Hope her computer starts working again soon.

    ReplyDelete