Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEKEND COMING

It's Friday, which still is the harbinger of the weekend for any teacher. There's just that little bit of excitement that another week is over, and you have "self-time" before starting still another week of work.. I still have the feeling, and I've been retired for thirty years! It is just a feeling, as I could do anything I want to on any day of the week now. But still there's that bit of excitement because it's Friday. Others beside teachers feel it too, I'm sure, and I hope each and everyone has a wonderful, revitalizing weekend that's just ahead. Marian

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We will as Toby and his family are coming for a visit. His two little ones (ages 4 and 2) will bring plenty of excitement!
    Combine that with Jessica's two (12 and 8) and we have a recipe for lots of chaos...errr, excitement. We love it, though!

    ReplyDelete