Monday, June 21, 2010

ONE OF "THOSE DAYS"

We got to Ark, Ark on time for Bob's doctor appointment, and then I started to drive to my neighbor's house---but got stopped for driving 40 miles an hour in a 20 mile zone. He gave me a "drive more carefully, little lady" ticket. Then my neighbor had overslept, so our visiting time was much shorter before I had to pick up Bob again. I still was late for that, but he left without seeing the doctor as he'd already waited an hour. When we got back to Hot Springs,we stopped at the dining room for our noon dinner, and I dropped my salad plate full of fruit on the floor. I'm staying home the rest of the day---something in the atmosphere is making this a dangerous day for me!!

This is the first day of summer, and the temp outside is 95 degrees. I should make bread, but I'm afraid that I'd leave out the yeast or something. Wonder if that strange golf tourney yesterday had anything to do with all of this--------Be careful today. Marian

1 comment:

  1. I think it is hilarious that you were caught for speeding. It certainly wasn't the first time! (Or perhaps not even the tenth, as I recall...) It was a strange day for the golf tourney yesterday, wasn't it? Everyone was messing up. And the day before there had been so many awesome plays.

    ReplyDelete