Thursday, June 3, 2010

RESULTS OF THE DENTIST TRIP, AND COMPUTER TROUBLE

We went to the dentist, and the two teeth I though might have to be pulled, don't have to be pulled, he just thinks I should have two root canals!!! Bob just had to have a cleaning. We stopped and got REAL hamburgers on the way home. But I couldn't get the blog to come up, and am still not sure how I did it this time. So, dear readers, if there's nothing here for you to read in the next day or two, take a vacation and start hunting for it again after we get back from Kansas, June l6. Keep me in mind, please---I love writing it, but need readers----Marian

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! You got it! You can write on your blog from Kansas, too. So, no hiatus for YOU, missy! XXOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the dentist trip--well, relatively good news. I'm really glad you got the blog up and you posted. Believe it or not, I look forward to your blog because it's sunshine! So much bad news to read about--but yours is always fun and something different.
    Have lots of fun in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete