Sunday, June 6, 2010

READY TO GO

Well, the papers are read, the crosswords PARTIALLY done, (Bob has to finish them) and the bread to take to Kansas Tuesday is about to be put in the oven. I've avoided the dishes so far, but know that has to come next. Wish we could put our stuff in the car, and just start driving now--I always hate the last few days before a trip-----I'm always ready days early, and those last few are so useless. I'm told that I can still make some blog comments from out there while we are gone, so don't turn me off----Take care of yourselves, and we will do the same. Marian

2 comments:

  1. It is another nice quite Sunday morning. I too have gone through the paper and am listening to Gershwin on Pandora. When getting ready for a trip I wait till the last minute. I can forget what I need to take at the last minute as easily as I can days before. I always forget something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your trip was fine-how is the new car?!

    ReplyDelete