Thursday, June 24, 2010

RUG SPOTS

We came over here to retire, but it seems that there is just as much to do here as there was there. Example: there's a big spot on the rug right in the middle of the living room, It looks as if it is shoe dirt, and coffee spills. Well, I got some advice about what to use to clean it with, and was all prepared this morning to do it. BUT I realized that directions called for wiping up the cleaner with a towel---but if I GOT DOWN ON THE FLOOR TO DO THAT, I COULD NEVER GET UP! WOW! But Robert has come up with a possible solution; tie a towel around the broom, and wipe it up that way. Will it work? Expect further bulletins.

I also have to make cookies today, and do a washing. Retirement? Well, maybe I don't have to vacuumn or wash windows here-----so I say to you, don't work hard today: pace yourself. Marian

1 comment:

  1. You don't ever really rest do you? Glad the rug cleaning project came out well.
    What kind of cookies are you making?

    ReplyDelete