Friday, June 18, 2010

OPTIMISTIC?

I showed signs of optimism yesterday. I let Bob get me a beautiful new winter suit for my birthday. Now I ask you, if getting clothing for a season five months away when you are 91 going on 92 isn't optimistic, I really don't know what is. But Robert, I do thank you, and can hardly wait to wear it.

Traci told me to get Mrs. Dash to try instead of Salt which I crave. Well, years ago I DID try it, but I've matured since then, and will put it on our grocery list so I can try again. I'll try harder----

The good book I'm reading now is WENCH by Dolen Perkins-Valdez. My neighbor loaned it to me.

Hope you find a joyful activity today------Marian

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Marian - Optimism - well who knows - Dad says he is headed for 100 - When I had my gall bladder operation Mr Knox was my roommate and if I remember he was 106 - so just plan to wear the suit.

    jim

    ReplyDelete