Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PILLS

I'm sick of taking pills. Take some when I get up; take some before breakfast; take some at noon, and then again at night before bedtime. I'm sick of it. But I know, I have to think of the alternative, and I do, but I'm still sick of it. Which brings up the fact that have you ever noticed that all (I've seen no exception yet) ninety year olds talk about their pills within two minutes of every conversation one has with them? Me included. It will have to be judged the favorite conversation piece for us. Discusting, isn't it.

Well that's my gripe for today. Go vent some gripes and you'll probably have a good day. Marian

1 comment:

  1. Funny about the pills. I take vitamins mostly--but same complaint.
    What fun to see you and I LOVE the new picture of you on the blog site!
    I can't believe you got a ticket--or at least a warning!
    It's hot here, too--it's hot everywhere!
    What a lot of fun to visit with you both. Thank you for a marvelous time. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete