Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ANOTHER WORK DAY

This will have to be another work day--a catch up: notes to write, sheets to fold, bread to make, floor to sweep, interview to write up and still another for which I have to make an appointment. I have a book to finish, and will tell you about it when I finish it, if it still is as good as I think now.

I think one of the challenges about making Mother's bread is to get the batter into two EQUAL loaves for baking. In all the years I've made it, I still have to get two loaves the same size. Suppose it will be the same today. I missed the timing again, and it has to cook while we should be eating our noon meal at the central dining room, so Bob --nice Bob--is bringing my lunch to me.

Sometime soon I'm going to schedule a "no work day"==a day with absolutely NOTHING that I have to do. I can hardly wait--------take care of yourselves--Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment