Monday, May 17, 2010

EXERCISE

I didn't do any exercise for maybe a month before we moved, and not until last week did I start again. My STRETCH AND FLEX has kept me agile for years, thanks to Sheri , but the tape wouldn't work in our TV. But Jim and Bob fixed it for me, and now I'm back in the routine. I don't know how long it will take me to catch up, but I'm working at it. It takes a long time in the nineties to get into shape, as if you hadn't guessed!

I used to love to walk, and in our country location, I got in several miles every day. I use to go down in what they called the "take area", the low place left from taking dirt for the DeGray Dam, and walk almost to the lower pool. It also was a good place to walk the dogs and for them to visit on their "days off"--oh yes they do have days of exploring when there are two of them and when they have a lovely place to go in the lower lake area as our dogs had.

I not only miss our big dogs, but I miss the environs of the lake, and I miss exercising outdoors.
Well, enough complaining: have an entirely good week---Marian

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up on finding a way to exercise outdoors! Are there nice gardens where you live now?

    ReplyDelete