Monday, May 24, 2010

OLD WEEK AND PLANS FOR NEW WEEK

Monday Morning, the morning of the easiest crossword puzzles, and the easiest of those is in the Hot Springs paper! I got all but two words in it, but did poorly on the D-G ones, probably because our company was moving around trying to get "on the road" for home. (Why should I admit that I just don't know the words---!)

We truly enjoyed the week with the Laibles and Herb, and I think they did too. Our next guests will be Marilyn and Joe from Nashville, but that's after our trip to Kansas.

I have two more interviews to do, and will do one this afternoon, and maybe the other tomorrow. Marsha, the boss, has been reading them, she said, so perhaps something will be done with them soon.

Only 91 degrees today---but not yet a swimming day--ha. Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment