Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today's Agenda

No storms here last night in spite of continuous warnings. Lucky. They are predicted again for today, but we are hoping to go back to Arkadelphia to view the results of a photography contest, a first time attempt to recognize excellence in photography in our area. I'm told that there were over 300 entries,--most impressive for a first.

I entered my precious picture of Alex feeding her ten baby pups, with their Father, Nick, looking on as if he were checking up on things. It was just a lucky snap, and not an artistic endeavor, but I entered it anyway So, that's the activity for the day.

Hope you all have a great day----Marian

2 comments:

  1. I see I have a lot to catch up on, and what a delight! I was a fan of yours when you lived in Pittsburg and I was friends with Annie, and now I see even more to admire. (You probably know that Annie and I are once again friends after a long period of not knowing where the other one was.) I love the details about the people you are meeting and the way you plunge into a new living situation.

    I am glad the storms did not harm where you live.

    Cathy Baird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! I have finally figured out how to log on to your website! Well, I'm eager to hear about your day in Arkadelphia and the photography show. You are a bright spot in my day and I surely enjoy this blog! Can you post the picture you took which you entered? Would love to see it.
    Hugs, Marilyn in Tennessee

    ReplyDelete