Monday, May 3, 2010

COMPUTER TROUBLE

Today it's Computer Trouble. The printer kept printing the same thing over and over. I called the computer man, but because he was going on a vacation , he was too rushed to come fix it. BUT the nice man said that he would "walk me through it" and try to get it fixed that way. AND IT WORKED! Now that's a good case of "man's HUMANITY to man!", (or woman) and I am truly grateful.

I'm grateful because today I want to start to copy the write-ups of the residents and put them in some kind of final form. It has been a very worthwhile project, but it's time to move on. With a new ink cartridge Bob put in, plenty of paper and time (!) I'll see what I can get done in the next few hours. Progress report tomorrow.

Have fun, or read a book, or call a friend, or watch a movie---just have a good one! Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment