Friday, May 21, 2010

A SPECIAL TIME WITH FRIENDS

Bob fixed one of his specially good and beautiful breakfasts for our guests this morning, and we were able to serve all 5 of us around our small table. In fact, I think we could do six people for a breakfast-----maybe that's what one might call "all the comforts of home". Anyway, we are enjoying the old friends.

It's interesting to me that old friends like we are should all have similar ideas--not much room for arguing. Jon was for Obama before we were, but we all are solidly behind him now. We want him to succeed. But this morning our conversations were more about where we've been together in our travels, and not about politics. Herb, Sue and I have been to Abita ten times, and traded for 10 other time shares through the years.--twenty trips together!!!!! It's been a good life, with good friends.

Yesterday, I talked to Walt, Ann, Janet, Mary and Peter----a good phone day!!! Hope you have a special type of good day today, whatever that might be-----Marian

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon. Glad you enjoyed your company. I was a pretty day - probably a shame I spent it getting ready to teach. Ahh,but what else would I do and some of my stuff really needs to be updated. Note pages don't yellow any more but get out of date just the same.

    jim

    ReplyDelete