Saturday, May 15, 2010

REPORT FOR FRIDAY

We had a good day yesterday. Bob and I each are alumni of several different colleges, but we don't attend any of their meetings: we go to the Alumni Assoc. monthly meeting of Henderson State University---now figure that out! Yesterday, it was held in the beautiful Country Club, and we had a fine time. I usually select the wrong food if given a choice, and yesterday was no exception. Ken came to visit as Mary Jo was ill--she and I both missed the PEO State Convention.

There's nothing on the docket today, but we'd better prepare for next week----lots of activity, house guests and picture taking planned, but now that I'm doing my stretch and flex exercises again, it all should be "duck soup".

No real news, but wish you all plenty of fun time---Marian

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes nothing much on the docket is a good thing. I'm doing some class planning today and Bob at Malone Inc. doing real work. Spent the morning cleaning the garage.

    ReplyDelete