Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HOW AWFUL NOT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE ON THE BLOG!

TROUBLE, TROUBLE---GOT THROWN (?) OFF MY BLOG YESTERDAY, AND BOTH DAUGHTER ANN, AND NIECE KARYN HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD--HARD--HARD TO GET ME BACK ON. I WAS REALLY DISCOURAGED, AS I WAS FINDING THAT I REALLY LIKED WRITING IT. WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE IS READING IT, (except just 3 who email me) I DON'T KNOW. ANYWAY, NOW I'M BACK ON AND HELLO TO EACH AND EVERYONE.

Today I finished up the work (a couple of LITTLE details) on the interviews with the residents who answered the questionnaire. Gave it to the office, and don't know what is next. Will keep you posted.

Also am getting ready for the Craft Show to be held for residents here in the building. It will be Friday----if I sell anything, I'll use it to pay for computer help or/and storage place rental for all of my art work. When it's over, I'm going to curl up, fix my pillow and READ, READ and READ!

Hope you had fun yesterday while we were in Arkadelphia--I got to drive over, so I HAD FUN! " Life in our nineties" is more good than bad, I guess, and more fun than not. Marian

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you got it all worked out. I got home from class anxious to look to see if you'd been able to write a new post, so I count on getting to read your blog, too! Keep it up.

    Have you ever thought of printing it out to save it? :)

    ReplyDelete