Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FOLLOW -UP TO ARKADELPHIA TRIP

Not being in Arkadelphia, we missed the fact that Tim's Mother died. Too bad, and we hope the good memories he has had through the years begin to surface, and help him recover.

But we also heard that Andrew graduated from OBU with a fine record, and it wasn't his Dad who told us. He's a real "people person", everyone knows him and likes him. Have a good life, even better than your great start---

I got a copy of my STRETCH AND FLEX tape and followed it for the first time in months---which certainly was immediately discernable. I'm already sore, but by noon should feel really good. Maybe doing it every morning will help me have more energy. I hope; I need it.

I made bread Monday, and I know a good story about that I didn't have a chance to tell it. Look forward to it tomorrow, but have a great day today----Marian

2 comments:

  1. I see your weather in looking iffy today. Be careful, keep the TV on so you get the latest updates on the storms. We are looking cloudy here, but so far no real downpours since the Great Flood. So glad you do get back to visit with your long-time friends in Arkadelphia. I know that they miss you a lot, both of you.
    Hmmm, that reminds me, I do too! I am going to seriously look at my calendar. More via email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie! I can hardly wait for the bread story...

    ReplyDelete