Sunday, May 23, 2010

NIGHTMARE

I had one of those screaming nightmares last night: first in years. Someone was pushing the door out while I was trying to get in, and NOBODY was supposed to be there! My finger was also being pinched in the door which HURT, HURT, HURT. But a close inspection this morning showed no cut, slice, bruise or other injury to any finger, so I guess it really was just a noisy dream.

Herb's son Jim is coming to get him today, and they will drive back to Lewisberg tomorrow. Laibles left this morning for Florida for a week before going North for the summer to avoid the heat. It has been a lovely, stimulating week.

I have some one coming to fix my e-mail tomorrow--it is an awfully isolated feeling being without it.----------Rest today----why not? Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment